You must REGISTER in order to bid. Bidding for auction items will close as indicated on each item. There is no charge for making a bid.
If you are a winning bidder you will be notified by email within 24 hours of the auction closing. At that time you will receive a link to our payments page, now featuring Paypal. Don’t worry! You do not need a Paypal account in order to pay. If you have a Paypal account, you can use it to make a payment. On the same payments page, below the Paypal payment option, you will also see an option to pay by credit card. Payment is due within 5 business days of bid closing.
How to Bid:
- If this is your first time placing a bid, Register to Bid, and we will assign you a User Name. You will receive your User Name at the email address you specify when registering.
- Find an item that you’d like to bid on and decide on the amount that you want to bid.
- Next, click on the “Bid Here” button located above the item description.
- A successful bid must be at least $25.00 higher than the previous bid, or in increments of at least $25.
- You may place a Maximum Bid! If your bid is the first bid on an item, and no other bids are placed, you will win the item at the Opening Bid, but your Maximum Bid will be held in Reserve against future bids. If there is already a Current High Bidder for the item, you will win the bid if your Maximum Bid beats the Current High Bidder’s Reserve. If your bid does not beat the Current High Bidder’s Reserve, the bidding system will notify you immediately that someone has already placed a bid higher than the bid you entered. If subsequently you place a higher bid, this process will repeat until the Current High Bidder’s Reserve is exceeded.
- If you are outbid, we will email you to let you know. You may then get back in the game by returning to your item of choice and placing another bid.
- If you have the highest bid at the end of the auction, at or above the minimum bid price, you are obligated to complete the transaction. Bids are not retractable.
- Winning bidders will be notified by e-mail at the close of the auction.
- International bids are welcome! Please note that all prices are quoted in USD. (U.S dollars). For a good currencies converter on-line, check the Oanda page at http://www.oanda.com/cgi-bin/ncc
- If you believe you are one of the successful bidders but do not receive notification within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment is due within 5 business days of the auction closing. If you are a winning bidder, you will be notified by email at the close of the auction. At that time you will be asked to make payment using our secure payment link. If you have a Paypal account, you can use it to make a payment. If you don’t, that’s OK, too! The system also allows you to make a credit card payment even if you don’t have a Paypal account. The credit card option appears just below the Paypal option on the Paypal payments page.